Debbie Deasy Psychologist –
- Have you had a major change in your life? (Job loss, family illness, loss of home, relationship breakdown?)
- Have your energy levels dropped?
- Has your appetite changed recently?
- Is it difficult to sleep at night?
- Are you becoming forgetful?
- Is it hard to settle into your new home and environment?
- Are you drinking more?
- Do you want to learn to be more mindful?
- Do you want to have more positive relationships?
- Do you find it hard to speak to your family and friends about how you are feeling?
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, contact Debbie to arrange a time to discuss your concerns.
Debbie provides a supportive and confidential counselling service.
I have been counselling for over 18 years, supporting clients with a range of issues.
We can work together to find solutions!